Imagine you could consolidate your headset, headphones, and earbud clutter into one headset that checks all the boxes: gaming, travel, music, work, studying, and more.
How many of these audio devices do you own?
- Normal-looking headphones for travel and/or your daily commute that don't have a mic and lack versatility
- Wireless Bluetooth headphones for music, but an audio delay when watching videos or playing games
- Space-saving earbuds you throw in your bag for emergencies that don't sound great
- A gaming headset on your home PC or console that you would not want to wear outside because it looks like this:
Kitchen-guru Alton Brown preaches to avoid "unitaskers" – gadgets that can only serve one single purpose.
Why should your everyday headphones should be any different? Instead, imagine a pair of headphones with:
- A simple aesthetic that won't blow your cover as a gamer
- A detachable mic so you can swap between headset (gaming, phone calls, Discord, etc.) and headphones (movies, music, Netflix, etc.)
- A durable fold-flat design so you can easily take them with you
- Versatility across PC, Mac, Switch, PlayStation, and mobile, so they work wherever you need them
- Lag-free wireless audio (way better quality than Bluetooth)
If you also have an Xbox (or are planning to pick up the Xbox Series X), check out the Arctis 1 Wireless for Xbox, which will get you wireless on your Xbox and basically every other device.